18 May 2015

hiatus

see this related post

In the meantime, I am still doing some gardening and upkeep with the aquariums, just not finding time to take the photographs (which I enjoy) or post about it much right now.

The nicotiana have doubled in size, I have set out rows of sunflower seedlings and some tithonia in the B Yard, have prepared a little 5x10' garden plot, have plenty of stout tomato, marigold, lettuce, swiss chard, cilantro and broccoli seedlings that really need to go into the ground still sitting in green rows on the deck. Been eating plenty of lettuce already, out of their little pots. Lovely fresh and sweet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting married! Aren't out excited to move to a house with a yard?

Jeane said...

Yes! I've already been out there digging in the dirt, planting ferns and perennials when I can... there is so much space and potential.